The CLRRA Board of Directors has five members that serve for two to
three-year terms. Candidates must be Crystal Lakes property owners in good standing. The Board of Directors is authorized via the Bylaws to:
- Transact all Association business, and make/amend rules for the regulations of the use of the Association's property. The Board may appoint a manager and such non-elected
officers and agents as it may deem necessary and may fix their duties and compensations.
- Fix, impose and collect penalties for violations of the Declaration of Unified Covenants, Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws and rules of the Association.
- Elect from the Board, a President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer.
- Create, if necessary, the office of Assistant Treasurer and others deemed necessary and, appoint one or more persons who need not be members of the Association to such
- Constitute and appoint committees and define the powers and duties of same.
- Fill any vacancy in the membership of the Board from among the members to serve until the next election of directors.
- Establish annual assessments which shall not be changed without a majority vote of the members voting by written ballot in accordance with CRS§38-33.3-303(a) which assessments
together with other funds of the Association may be disbursed in such manner as the Board deems proper and, in accordance with these Bylaws and applicable
- Establish any rules and regulations necessary to promote the health, civic and general welfare of the membership.
At this time there are 3 Board member terms expiring at the end of May
2020. Candidates interested in election to the Board beginning June 2020 are requested to submit resumes PLUS a Candidate Questionnaire to the R & R Basecamp Office by no later than
February 28, 2020.
Click here for the Crystal Lakes Water & Sewer Association website