Jerry Davis – Chairperson
Cheryl Poage – Board Liaison
Please make sure you have completed the following before submitting any paperwork for approval to the ACC:
- Read and understand the Architectural Guidelines
- Prior to site inspection, building site dimensions must be clearly staked out.
- If a second inspection is required, there will be a fee.
- All applications must be signed on both sides by the owner.
- All applications must include a plot plan with setback dimensions.
- All applications which are for structures and fences must include color samples of the material to be used (siding, roofing, fence)
- Please submit completed application to the Office 15 days prior to the next ACC meeting (ACC meets the first Saturday of every month at 1:00 pm in the Wapiti Center)
Please visit the Resource Center for the following documents:
- CLRRA Architectural Guidelines
- CLRRA Construction Application