A few changes have been implemented in order to do our part to stop the spread of COVID-19:
- Plexiglass has been installed in the main office.
- Mask are required to be worn by all members/guests.
- Only 1 member and 1 guest will be allowed in the office at one time.
- Masks and gloves will be worn by staff.
- Hand sanitizer will be supplied.
- The path to the office is clearly marked adhereing to the 6 feet distancing per person.
- You will enter the office through the main enterance door.
- You will exit the office through the Wapiti double doors.
- Membership services such as laundry facilities and the restrooms have restrictions. We are asking to please adhere to the advice of only one (1) person in each facility at a time.