Doug Race (Term expires 2018)
Harold "Hash" Gile (Term expires 2017)
Wayne Gilbert (Term expires 2019)
Casey Meadows, CLRRA Board Liaison
Please make sure you have completed the following before submitting any paperwork for approval to the ACC:
- Read and understand the Architectural Guidelines
- Prior to site inspection, building site dimensions must be clearly staked out.
- If a second inspection is required, there will be a fee.
- All applications must be signed on both sides by the owner.
- All applications must include a plot plan with setback dimensions.
- All applications which are for structures and fences must include color samples of the material to be used (siding, roofing, fence)
- Please submit completed application to the Office one week prior to the next ACC meeting (ACC meets the first Saturday of every month at 1:00 pm in the Wapiti Center)
Please visit the Resource Center for the following documents:
- CLRRA Architectural Guidelines
- CLRRA Construction Application